This is an amazing opportunity to work at EY, in a great team environment and where Analyst Relations is growing and helping to support the company's 2020+ Vision.
This member of the Analyst Relations team will support a range of programs and help manage some of the top relationships in the industry analyst community. They will be responsible for driving EY's reputation around our technology as well as our emerging technology capabilities Reporting to the Global Analyst Relations Lead, this position will accelerate and evolve the existing AR program, helping the company to:
• Develop more strategic relationships with our growing community of analysts
• Provide management with strategic consultation on services
• Partner with the sales enablement organization, assist in driving deals with analyst support
• Collaborate with brand, marketing and communications to deliver content and programs to drive lead generation
• Broaden visibility of the company, its strategy and core services.
The position requires clear, concise and consistent communication skills. An amazing ability to multi-task, be pro-active and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humour is desired.
Essential Functions of the Job:
· Demonstrate excellent judgment for company's best interest and strong situational analysis
· Articulate company messages with external audiences to secure support in writing
· Ability to work independently, whilst being a great team player
· Responsive and experience in successfully reviewing market research reports
· Experience working in a matrixed, international environment
· Spokesperson training and event management a plus
· Manage corporate website content and analyst relations section on internal company resources
Valid Through: 2019-11-12