What’s it like to work at Quickbase? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quickbase employees are engaged in interesting work, we try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quickbase combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quickbase is for you!
We're investing in accelerating our momentum and extending our leadership in the market, and as a result we are looking to expand our Global Strategic Alliances team in our Sales department. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and collaboration.
The ideal Strategic Global Alliance Manager candidate has a background in sales, business development, management consulting, or partnership management. They will also be technically inclined and naturally curious to learn about Quickbase’s portfolio.
The ideal candidate also understands deal structure and deal flow. They have worked in, understand and can operate in a Matrixed Organization. The candidate will have the opportunity to align cross-functional resources within Quickbase as well as manage the same within the Strategic Alliance Partners they support. They must also be comfortable working with senior executives both inside and outside their organization.
This role will require a mixture of sales, strategy, relationship building & enablement, and driving executive alignment. Reporting to the Director of Global Strategic Alliances, the Strategic Alliance Manager will help navigate and network through their assigned Strategic Partner and significantly contribute to the execution of joint GTM plans to drive incremental revenue for Quickbase. They will also be closely involved with supporting their partner in sales cycles. This is a highly visible, global, individual contributor role with the potential to make a large impact very quickly!
In this role, you will:
- Work alongside the Global Alliance Director in building and executing strategic partnerships with the world’s largest global systems integrators (GSIs) such as Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte, TCS, Wipro, KPMG and others.
- Achieve partnership goals, including an assigned sales quota of revenue co-sold with GSI firms. Track and regularly report out on goal attainment
- Build trusted, effective working relationships with GSI stakeholders and executives. Regularly deliver presentations on Quickbase overview, value proposition, and go-to-market plays to GSI leaders
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new groups and teams within existing GSI partners through a blend of outbound and inbound outreach
- Proactively lead, hand-in-hand with assigned Quickbase account executives, sales cycles where we are co-selling with a GSI. Track sales stages and pursuits in Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with partner marketing lead to develop necessary marketing content for internal communications within GSI firms – e.g., educational marketing content to increase awareness of Quickbase – and external communications in the market – e.g., joint webinars, press releases
- Collaborate with solution engineering lead to assist partners in training their technical teams, developing demo solutions, and building proofs of concept leveraging the Quickbase platform
- Collaborate with additional cross functional teams as needed such as sales operations, University/training team, customer evangelist team, etc.
- Collaborate with Quickbase Partner and International sales executives to support GSI partner activity and sales cycles Quickbase core vertical focus and International markets
- Continually assess, clarify, and validate the effectiveness of chosen routes to market.
Ideally, you will have:
- 4+ years of experience in sales, business development, management consulting, or partnership management (preferably for a SaaS company)
- Professional presence, with experience and comfort delivering presentations to and building relationships with C-level executives
- Experience navigating large organizations and building champions, externally within GSI partner firms and internally across Quickbase
- Competitive sales and business development mentality; eagerness to reach sales quota targets and achieve partner objectives
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with passion to learn about the Quickbase technology and hyper automation, no code / low code development market
- Proficiency in PowerPoint for presentation development and in Excel for basic reporting and analysis
- Familiarity with sales tools such as CRM, Microsoft Office 365, Outreach, Highspot/Content Mgmt