Job ID 62853
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Build, onboard, and manage Red Hat’s managed service provider (MSP) alliances supporting Red Hat’s Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) business. The Red Hat Global Partners and Alliances team is looking for a Global Alliance Manager to join us in Sunnyvale, CA. In this role, you will need to use your extensive experience in building strategic alliances, especially regarding the cloud computing business model and ecosystem. This may also include working withdistribution partners to scale the business. You’ll support the strategic efforts with new global cloud alliance partners. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary job responsibilities
- Achieve revenue targets for the alliance
- Own the MSP effort globally while supporting regional efforts
- Research and identify top MSPs supporting Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Oversee joint field and partner enablement
- Develop and guide strategies to work withInfrastructure-as-a-Solution (IaaS) partners, global system integrators (GSIs), independent software vendors (ISVs), and the broader joint partner ecosystem to manage solutions and revenue
- Guide global sales, marketing, and go-to-market strategies, programs, solutions, and offerings
- Manage the virtual global team to deliver consistently across all regions
- Represent Red Hat and the alliance as a spokesperson and presenter at internal and external events
- Effectively manage a market development funds (MDF) budget to deliver business results
- Continually build and adapt MSP strategy
- 10+ years of alliance and partner management experience and experience with the cloud provider business model and ecosystem
- Prior experience developing and launching new go-to-market and channel business development efforts
- Proven leader with a record of guiding virtual teams and delivering results
- Knowledge of Red Hat, open source, Linux, middleware, and virtualization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good planning and analytical skills; proven ability to apply these skills to complex situations with competing priorities
- Proven ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand requirements and deliver solutions that meet expectations
- Bachelor's degree; MBA is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.