Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Work closely with Google and key ISVs to develop effective GTM activities and lead the global Google Cloud services for Atos within the Maven Wave/Atos Cloud Enterprise Solutions (CES) practice.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Own the Google Cloud Go-To-Market solution initiatives, including QBRs, and drive incremental new cloud pipeline and successful project go-lives.
- Develop sustainable trusted advisor relationships across Google senior management and with Atos sales management teams, industry practice leaders, technology leaders and client team leaders.
- Create training and enablement plans to educate Atos leadership on Google’s strategy, unique value proposition, and competitive differentiation.
- Develop and own the global business plan with Google Cloud and drive Google’s investment in Atos’ GTM, solutions and vertical market offerings.
- Ensure Atos attains highest levels of Google certifications, specializations, and implementation expertise to drive customer success.
- 10+ years of alliance management and/or business development experience with experience building profitable global technology partnerships.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in global partner management, sales, business development or product management in an IT services company.
- Knowledge of public cloud and infrastructure technologies, services and standards.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.