Zenoss has an exceptional opportunity to join our Sales organization as a Global Account Director. You’ll sell to global leaders like Apple, GE, HBO, BBC, Lenovo, Cisco, Accenture, Rackspace, NetApp, Sony, and Orbitz who count on Zenoss every day. As the global leader in hybrid IT monitoring and analytics software, Zenoss provides complete visibility for cloud, virtual and physical IT environments.
Who you are:
You know putting your customer’s interests first, understanding their needs, builds the strongest relationships. This is why you consistently outperform your quota and why you should join Zenoss as a Global Account Director.You will build on your success using empathy for your customers and your expert knowledge of the pains experienced in the modern data center. You create new customers, while you manage, grow and expand Zenoss' Global Strategic Accounts within Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas. A proven self-starter, you have a record of success selling high value IT solutions with professionalism, inspiration, and enthusiasm that exemplifies Zenoss’ number one core value: Customers for Life.
What You’ll Do:
- Introduce and sell Zenoss to new customers within your region, by calling on your established relationships with IT decision-makers to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Conduct outbound calls to strategic prospects within your assigned territory to uncover new opportunities and account targets.
- Manage all aspect of sales cycle (strategic, business and technical)
- Ensure all internal resources are fully engaged to close sales, from sales engineering, to product marketing, to executives.
- Collaborate with team mates on marketing programs, lead generation, and joint selling with channel and technology partners.
- Provide accurate forecasting, as you impeccably use our CRM to maintain sales metrics and customer information.
- Love honing your craft: Consistently seek out ongoing training and sales enablement programs, best use of sales methodology, and deepening expertise in Zenoss products and solutions.
- Be a passionate promoter of Zenoss culture and values in the sales organization and throughout Zenoss.
What’s Prepared You:
- You have a proven track record that shows over-achievement of your sales quotas and earnings history of $250,000+ in 5 of the last 7-10 years
- Demonstrated success achieving multi-million dollar IT solution sales quotas.
- Skillful strategic selling, and opportunity management.
- Experience selling IT solutions relevant to CIOs of the Global 2000: high-availability, high-exposure global IT environments with complex hard and virtual data center, network, and applications stacks.
- Proven ability to systematically develop, drive and close business opportunities within a territory.
- Creativity and flexibility to implement new sales strategies and systems.
- Willingness to travel: Up to 50% required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.