$80K — $100K *
Belden Inc. is a multi-billion dollar organization of 10,000 talented people that support the mission-critical network infrastructure and audio visual broadcast needs of many of the world’s best-known brands, placing us at the heart of the global transformation to a truly connected world. Our solutions can be found in many of your favorite places: concerts, sporting events, theme parks, and universities, just to name a few.
If you’re looking to join a global team of exceptional people, committed to designing, delivering and supporting best-in-class technology solutions in a fast paced, results-oriented and growing company – Belden is for you. Our people are creative, smart, analytical, and obsessed with being the best, working together to deliver high quality solutions and services to customers across the globe.
Our Strategic Account Managers is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Strategic Account Manager - Service Providers represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establish and maintain strategic business development plan to meet or exceed assigned sales target with their assigned client vertical
- Understand customer objectives and translate them into market winning sales solutions that positions Belden, as the partner of choice
- Develop consultativesales relationship with customers to deliver competitive value beyond features and functions
- Mature relationships with key influencers in their assigned client vertical to positively advance Belden's market position
- Support existing customer base and develop new customers in assigned client segment
- Cultivate and prioritize sales opportunities
- Preparation and delivery of sales proposals and presentations
- Understand the competitor's product andstrategy and know how to sell against the competition
- Develop and maintain relationships with product end users and report their competitive, as well as technical issues, to the proper channels for market planning
- Continuously expand knowledge of products and applications to serve traditional and emerging markets and solution applications
- Utilize sales tools and systems for customer contact management, sales proposals, and opportunity forecasting
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent educational certificate/experience required
- 5 or more years of technical sales experience in related field
- Experience in the Enterprise technology Industry sales with specific experience in one or more of the following client verticals: Technology, Service Providers, Network Providers or IT Integrators
- An understanding of each segment's business model and related workflow, system and equipment needs is essential
- Self-motivator with an ability to perform at high levels of sales achievement in a complex sales environment
- Ability to work remotely and independently with minimum amount of supervision
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling sales presentations building on provided marketing materials and creating additional tools as needed
- Expertise in technology sales cycle and developing customer relationships
- Proficiency in evaluating sales opportunities and developing accurate forecasts
- Strong presenter with executive presence
- Ability to work with upper level management
- General PC knowledge and experience in typical MS business applications needed (i.e.; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with SalesForce , preferred
- Ability to travel up to 60% - US & Canada
At Belden, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how our Belden Business System is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.
Valid through: 10/25/2020
$80K — $100K
33 days ago
$100K — $150K
12 days ago