About the Role
As an experienced account manager, the Global Account Manager intensely builds strong pipeline and executes on each phase of the sales process. You will use your knowledge of products, services, customer and key competitors to uncover customer needs and offer value-based solutions.
As a strong influencer, you will build and leverage customer relationships throughout the sales process, using internal resources and our partner network, all to deliver a winning opportunity and strategy for the customer.
You will leverage your creativity, “thinking outside the box”, leveraging ClickSoftware executives, into the sales process by establishing executive sponsorship and contact within prospects early in the sales cycle.
What We’re Looking For:
- Someone with at least 10-years enterprise software selling experience, preferably in either WFM, CRM or ERP preferred
- A proven relationship-builder and influencer with a strong understanding of customer needs and objectives, and the keen ability to connect with those needs and objectives and reframe the way the client views their business
- A partner to both internal colleagues and partners, leveraging those relationships to deliver value to the customer and meet sales goals
- Someone who is dynamic and self-motivated, with an appreciation of corporate goals
- An exceptional communicator- someone who is articulate, confident, self-aware and personable, with presentation skills that are effective, clear and concise
- You must have a strong sense of urgency, accountability and integrity
- Someone with experience working for/with large software vendors (e.g. SAP, IBM, Infor, Oracle, Net Suite) and/or niche vendors (e.g. Sybase, Antenna, Kronos, InVision, Quintiq, iLog, Success Factors) is preferred
- International Sales Experience required.
- Exposure to sales, product management and marketing is required
- Experience in or a solid understanding of value-based selling
- Someone experienced in and a disciplined user of SalesForce.com or similar
- Degree in Business-related discipline
- A road warrior! Willingness to travel as the job requires, >50%