Job ID: FTA000244
The Global Account Manager overseas a portfolio of Global Accounts. He or she develops the account strategy for their accounts, guiding a team of field assets, creating value for the customer by utilizing the resources of Pall and therefore achieves competitive differentiation and profitable growth for Pall
Position Location: Remote / work from home office
- Develop and Implement account strategies & plans, designed to achieve order, revenue, and margin projections for Assigned Accounts
- Coordinate and leverage resources to present “One face to the customer” to provide complete customer satisfaction
- Develop and Maintain Strategies and Opportunities
- Implement global synergies
- Negotiate commercial terms
- Provide Commercial Direction and Support to the Regional Account Managers (RAM) and local account teams
- Provide Business Analysis Including Trend Data, Customer Retention and Development and other Activities as Required
- Monitor Competitive Activity and direct Field Sales Personnel to Account as Needed
- Create and Maintain Customer Profile and SWOT for Assigned Accounts Including Sales Potential, Operating Structure, Sites, Contacts, and Other Information as Needed
- Interface with Sales Management and Services Team to Ensure Capture of Aftermarket and Service Based Products
- Cultivate Relationship with Senior Management and Decision Makers in the Assigned Account(s)
- Draw on Available Resources as Needed to Achieve Regional, Market, Product or Account Specific Objectives
- Contribute Best Practice Concepts from Customers and Counterparts within Pall
- Build long term relationship with customer
Skills and Knowledge:
- Expertise in strategic selling to large global companies with complex multi plant foot print, complex matrix of Financial and User buyers.
- Experience selling into the Automotive or Chemical accounts.
- Expertise in partnering with customers, building sustainable relationships and leveraging customer insights and decision criteria to drive solutions and strategies across the organization which address previously unmet and evolving needs
- Understand complex account interdependencies in order to develop both short- and long-term account plans in conjunction with a wide array of stakeholders, and lead account team’s execution to deliver on the account plan
- Leads an account team to meet short and long term account objectives
- Develop annual portfolio-wide account strategy, business plan with corresponding Uses in-depth knowledge of customer preferences, needs and future trends to develop and implement the commercial strategy
- Align objectives across stakeholders or networks of stakeholders to create successful solutions to satisfy all parties, to create a successful quantitative and qualitative solutions that satisfies all parties business case, and portfolio-wide value offerings
- Mentor others on effective communication techniques as well as listen to others and integrate alternate points of view in decisions and ideas
- Applies in-depth knowledge of the business climate , market dynamics and trends for assigned accounts as well as overall market potential based on unique opportunities and risks in the local markets in order to develop account plans and integrate them to drive business results
- Applies understanding of the industry issues and trends, to develop data and position products for maximum advantage
- Execute at each stage of the sales process and guides others in developing selling skills
- Coaches others on leading effective dialog with customers that proactively addresses customer needs and successfully positions brands with the ultimate goal.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline or related experience
- 15+ years of experience specific to the Chemical industry
- 10 + years in a global Account Management role
- 10 + years experience with Sales Funnel in Strategic Account Management Methodology
- Manage virtual teams across regions.
- Experienceworking with different cultures
- No restrictions to travelling globally (around 50%)
Pall Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.