Award winning, fast growing provider of Marketing / Cx oriented software solutions seeks excellent global / large enterprise sales executives to help position and grow its presence within this fast growing market segment (targeting and winning business among the largest, Consumer Product / Household Name Brand manufacturers in the world). Locations are flexible, as long as near a major airport and relative proximity to the ideal target type accounts. Southeast target city examples - Washington D.C., Richmond, Raleigh, Charlotte, Atlanta, etc.).
Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful Account Executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies to manage and penetrate territory.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information. Must be comfortable working with best of breed CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce).
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Negotiations through final close.
Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. Additional Training in Sales Methodologies (i.e. MEDDIC, Target Account Selling, Solution Selling, Challenger Sale…).
- Strong track record of over quota attainment with software sales quota above 1m (ideally with experience calling on very large, enterprise level accounts, at C/ VP levels.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- Experience selling SaaS software solutions.
- Experience selling related application software (i.e. Marketing, Customer Experience (Cx), Product Information Management (PIM), E-Commerce, Content Management, Examples include Oracle (Mktg / Cx), SAP (Ecom / Cx), Adobe, Salesforce (Mktg Cloud), Marketo, etc.
- Proactive new business orientation, especially within large, global accounts. Qualify and prioritize accounts, drive and energy to simultaneously manage multiple concurrent sales cycles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.