Flexport is on a mission to fix the user experience in Global Trade. We are the first licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern tech stack. We help the world's fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
Started in 2013, we've raised $204M from investors that include Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for driven and intellectually curious Account Executives to join to help make Flexport the leader in Global Trade! Salivating at the thought of building a business from the ground up while on an uncapped commission structure? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their supply chains needs and processes;
- Demonstrate the value of Flexport through remote and in-person meetings
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective clients with a diverse set of backgrounds;
- Lead a squad in partnership with a Global Logistics Manager to drive Client Success and Revenue Generation.
What you’ll need:
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing sales role at a financial services firm, fast-growing enterprise software company, or professional services firm with at least 18months of closing experience;
- BA/BS degree from a great university;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skill, with a strong phone presence;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. You’re a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy.
- The intellectual horsepower and curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.