As a Global Account Manager, you will assist in leading client relationships and execute multi-faceted global marketing strategies (with a focus on paid social media).
You'll be part of a dynamic, fast-growing team and have an opportunity to make an impact a world-class brand voted one of theWorld’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in a client leadership position within digital advertising/marketing.
What does a great Global Account Manager do?
- As a principal point of contact for one brand, you'll be responsible for continuing to develop long-term relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- The Account Director is responsible for coordinating the development, management, measurement, targeting and presentation of multi-channel digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- You’ll build multi-country paid social media recommendations, develop target audience lists, schedule social posts, pull and analyze metrics to continuously optimize campaigns to reflect our client’s brand and business goals – delivering the story behind the data.
- Recommend content that connects to clients’ strategic objectives or current hiring needs.
- The Account Director works with multiple teams (internal and external) to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client.
- Staying attuned with your clients’ digital presence and the changing digital landscapes, you'll be responsible for managing and anticipating a list of ongoing deliverables and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
- You will partner directly with the Analytics Team and Digital Strategists to ensure progress towards client goals is actionably measured and that results are incorporated into client deliverables.
- You'll be responsible for leading client meetings, as well as working with the Client Strategist to coordinate the agenda and presentation materials.
- You'll be expected to mentor Account Executives, as well as participate in exercises aimed at connecting and educating members of other teams throughout TMP.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in social media best practices, trends, and tools, and recommend beta opportunities and/or new strategies with meaningful measurements.
Requirements for Consideration
- Must have 3-5 years of experience developing and presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience executing global (non-US) paid social campaigns within native platforms.
- 3+ year of social media marketing experience including blogging, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics and social analytics.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tool (Spredfast, Sprout Social, Adobe, Hootsuite).
- Ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment.
- Superior communication and organizational skills
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
Job ID 1749