What you'll do
The Global Account Director will develop a 5-year growth strategy for his/her account(s). You will also execute the plan with his/her team and the Kerry business by being the central focal point for the account(s) internally in Kerry and externally with the account(s). You will lead by example, coaching and developing the team to be successful in meeting/exceeding customer’s expectations and agreed objectives.
Your objectives will be:
- 5-year plan and growth strategy
- Project pipeline
- Annual growth and CAGR in line with the strategy
- Development of the team
- Strategic relationships with the account(s) at the more senior level
- You will develop with the account team’s joint company-strategic account plans with mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones over a three to five-year period.
- You will execute the strategy together with the Global Account Manager(s).
- You will coache and develop the Global Account Manager(s).
- You will develop and maintain targeted high-level relationships and contacts with the account(s).
- You will drive the coordination of projects in line with the agreed account plans and Kerry's strategy.
- You will ensure margin growth year on year and in line with the account plan.
- You will develop pricing strategy with Kerry finance and executes price negotiations.
- You will support the account managers in making it easier and more valuable for targeted accounts to do business with Kerry.
What you'll need to be successful
- You will need a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Food Science, Food Technology or related field and at least 10 years’ experience minimum at Senior Account Manager/Director level.
- You wlil need sales or R&D experience in the manufacturing Food / Beverage Industry would be a plus.
- You will need to deliver sustained growth and drive strategy formation and implementation.
- You will need to create point of difference in Kerry value proposition and be responsible for top-line growth focus.
- You will need strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You will need experience in working in international environments and the process industry is desirable.
- You will need a good working knowledge of food science and how it relates to product development and commercialization.
- You must be able to travel (post COVID) would be 40-50%.