Supports marketing related communications needs of designated Global Lifecycle Management (GLM). Communicates the GLM’s competitive advantage using a wide range of advertising and communication media to promote the GLM brand and services to further GLM’s sales objectives. Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned:
- Plans, implements and develops new integrated marketing ideas and communications projects for GLM.
- Provides guidance to team in developing and executing communications programs.
- Prepares communications material for internal and external use on services, business plans and management communications.
- Determines and uses the most effective communication media to sell services.
- Leverages web marketing, trade show activity and other marketing efforts of other business units.
- Coordinates with vendors to produce promotional materials, marketing collateral, websites and other marketing communications materials.
Job Level Specifications:
- Mastery knowledge of industry best practices and job functions.
- Is considered a subject matter expert within the organization and contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Develops solutions to highly complex and uniquely challenging problems.
- Assignments require extensive evaluation of alternatives and intangible variables.
- Is expected to make improvements to policies and procedures.
- Works independently toward long-range goals and objectives.
- Assignments are often self-initiated using independent judgment and discretion.
- Virtually self-supervisory.
- Might supervise 1 - 2 individuals who provide tactical/operational support.
- Serves as a consultant to management and external spokesperson for the organization on major initiatives related to policy, plans and long-range objectives.
- Actions impact the organization and its reputation.
- Effects of erroneous decisions are long-lasting, influence the future course of the organization and require the expenditure of extensive additional resources.
- Typically 10+ years with bachelor's or equivalent or 8+ years with master's
- HubSpot experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience