Sierra Cedar is backed by over 30 years of specialized experience in Public Sector, Commercial, Higher Education and Managed Services. We are a multi-national consulting firm with employees spread throughout the US and India and we are growing. As an Oracle Platinum partner, Sierra Cedar is a recognized leader in the PeopleSoft and Cloud arena with a slew of project successes and our teams are expanding. What we do, we do it well and if you share in these company visions along with our ongoing mission of excellence, our door is wide open.
- Provide PeopleSoft/Cloud functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire systems development lifecycle
- Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, and testing
- Assist clients in fully integrating the PeopleSoft/Cloud system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure systems to meet each client's unique business requirements
- Create key progress reports to routine status updating to key project stakeholders within the business side and the client
- Conduct knowledge transfer and share sessions to continually improve implementation methodology
- Minimum of 8+ years’ PeopleSoft experience with a strong focus on Financial Modules (AP/AR/GL/Grants/Projects)
- PeopleSoft v9.2 experience and/or any applicable Oracle Cloud experience
- Understand integration of PeopleSoft FIN modules and ability to Lead module set through full implementation lifecycle
- Upgrade and implementation experience, with at least 5+ full life cycle implementations
- Ability to work on all project phases
- Solid understanding of setup tables, processes and reporting
- Oracle Cloud certification preferred
- Experience with Public Sector or Commercial projects is preferred.