• Manage, identify business needs, manage SOWs and the delivery of work.
• Serve as the GIS CGI Technical lead
• Accountable for adhering to enterprise architecture standards, ensuring integration technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization and contributing to architecture strategy-setting. Continually works to enhance breadth and depth of knowledge and experience.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Define project-level application architectures in line with business area guidelines and strategies.
• Define detailed technical designs usable by project team programmers. Review code developed by Developers to ensure code is consistent with architecture design. Troubleshoots, recommends and executes action plans for issue resolution.
• Selects and designs tools that allow reuse of design components and patterns between projects. Develops actual working solutions or prototypes based on their own designs and resolves any issues that arise.
• Provide day-to-day technical direction to project team while also prioritizing and resolving technical issues affecting and deliverables, escalating technical issues when required. Facilitates project handoffs including preparing documentation, educating and supporting to ensure smooth transitions.
• Managing technical resources and provide cutting edge solutions to business problems.
• Own development of a few features in every Sprint.
• Ten or more years of experience in EJB application development & Java/J2ee application development.
• At least 4 years experience in GIS application development.
• Experience in SDLC and organizational process.
• Expertise in application architecture and design.
• Experience working with Enterprise Architects.
• Experience in development enterprise web applications.
• Experience developing file processing applications.
• Experience in development of work flow applications using workflow frameworks.
• Experience in database design, write stored procedure and complex queries.
• A solid understanding of QA and testing processes.
• UI Technologies such as React 16, Redux, Material-UI, HTML5, CSS3, Styled-Components
• Experience in optimizing end-to-end, integrated business processes, applications, and technology.
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent IT work experience.
• Proficiency in consulting, negotiating, communicating, consensus building, presentation and facilitation.
• Demonstrated proficiency in creating complex architectural designs.
• Knowledge of and demonstrated experience applying current and emerging technology integration solutions and trends including security and regulatory industry requirements.
• Demonstrated effective decision-making skills related to implementing integration architecture and design.
• Knowledge of integration files formats and canonical structures, transmission protocols and transformation technologies.
• Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies.
• In-depth knowledge of development practices of integration technologies.
• In-depth experience in leading and managing projects and engagements. Familiar with structured Project Management methodologies.
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
• Domain knowledge in the insurance industry.
• Experience using Agile methodology.
• Experience with Spring Boot and Redhat OpenShift cloud.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Experience in design, develop & testing of enterprise Java/J2ee applications.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Junit Testing, Review design documents, Coordinate with Business Analyst, Team Leads.
Position ID: J0119-0007