GIS/Imagery Analyst: Applying candidates are expected to possess intermediate FSG (Full Spectrum GEOINT), primarily Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI) skill sets, GIS experience developing 2D and 3D products, and be part of a team providing support to a variety of customers and clients. Applying candidates should be proficient in exploiting various GEOINT data sets and imagery, including MTI. Understanding and answering Requests for Information will be part of daily operations. Candidates must also be proficient with the latest methods utilized to acquire, process, and disseminate data/imagery derived intelligence efficiently.
- This program supports the 501st, 66th, 513th, 207th, and 505th MI BDEs providing FSG support.
- Shift work will be required
- Applicants must meet one of the following categories to be considered for the position:
- MA/MSdegree in Remote Sensing, Cartography or Geography AND 3 year of current GEOINT experience, OR
- BA/BS degree in Remote Sensing, Cartography or Geography AND 5 year of current GEOINT experience,
- Undergraduatedegree with at least 9 years of current GEOINT Analysis experience (5 years of current GEOINT analysis), OR
- HS diploma/GED AND specialized training with at least 13 years of Intelligence Analysis experience to include 9 years of current GEOINT Analysis experience
- Experience using analysis software applications (SOCET GXP, Quick Terrain Modeler, (QTM), MOVINT, Dot Matrix, RemoteView, Google Earth and ArcGIS for example)
- Experience generating intelligence reporting to be used by others
- Experience utilizing the latest GEOINT services
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Must be physically able to deploy to hazardous locations if required.