TriTech Software Systems is looking for skilled individuals to join their engineering team dedicated to GIS public safety solutions.
The team is looking for organized and self-motivated individuals to fill open positions that require prior GIS development experience. As a part of the team you may be asked to work on multiple products, assisting with their development and maintenance. If you enjoy GIS and have experience developing with ESRI technology, then one of these positions is for you!
Here at TriTech, we consider ourselves to be passionate leaders who put our hearts and souls into our client-based software solutions for public safety, and it shows.
We relish the opportunity to deploy technology that helps police, fire, and emergency medical services agencies around the globe become stronger and more efficient service partners for their communities.
Our products currently serve the needs of over 250 million citizens in over 13 countries through the combination of software, hardware, and service solutions. TriTech’s been in business since 1993 but maintains an entrepreneurial and forward thinking culture.
Interested? Here’s what we need from you:
- At least two years of professional experienceworking withGIS technology
- Experience using the ArcGIS Runtime
- Use of ArcObjects preferred
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are curious, have a research mindset, and love bringing logic and structure to loosely defined unstructured problems and ideas
- You hold yourself and your colleagues to a high bar and take great pride in your attention to details; you inspire us to aim higher
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable calling the shots, and the opportunity to help drive the vision of a brand new team excites you
What we offer in return for all your great skills:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus program
- 401K with employer match
- 17 days starting PTO plus 10 holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Wellness program and an on-site fitness facility (at select locations)
- Employee discounts (movies, gym, and more)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual onsite flu shots (Employer Paid)
What’s exciting beyond that?
- Mission driven culture - our responsibilities and commitments to our customers are top priority and everyone here rallies around our common goals
- Never a dull moment – TriTech is growing significantly through acquisition, which provides opportunities for our staff to learn and develop professionally
- Furthering learning and education – whether it’s taking classes at a local university or an in-house training session on SQL, TriTech is committed to expanding the brain power of their people
- We stand behind our core values and hope that you find value in them too:
- Bold Vision – our commitment to always reaching and growing as individuals and as an organization
- Ownership in Action – each employee feeling empowered to think creatively and act enthusiastically to solve problems and achieve
- Honoring Commitments – Following through with our commitments to each other, and to our customers and being deliberate and thoughtful when making commitments