We are looking for GIS Developer for our client in Peoria, IL
Job Title: GIS Developer
Job Location: Peoria, IL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years): 5yrs
- We are looking for an experienced middlewaredeveloper to work with and develop complex Application to Application Interfaces.
- Daily responsibilities would include DataPower development work along with understanding the business aspect of the requested changes.
- This includes fine tuning the environment to ensure data is flowing properly and efficiently.
- The select candidate will need to work closely with Business partners in the refining of requirements and the testing phases of development.
- Responsibilities will also include some troubleshooting skills to maintain quality and production environment, but focus will be on development.
- The selected candidate will also be asked to learnothertechnologies to provide solutions around API Management, SOA web services, Data Virtualization.
- Design, code, test, and debug programs of varying levels of complexity.
- Provides guidance and assistance to other team members.
- Analyze user requests and software requirements for feasibility of design and potential impact while cognizant of time and cost constraints.
- Assists customers with documentation, training, and usability efforts
- At least 5 years’ experience in DataPower development
- Experienceworking with Offshore / remote teams and Business partners Desired Skills:
- Agile/Kanban experiencepreferred.
- Experience with: IBM ESB / IIB, Datastage, Denodo, CastIron, and/or MQ
- Knowledge of API Management, SOA web services, Data Virtualization Differentiating factor - Years of development experience.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities