Job Title: GIS Developer (DataPower)
Duration: 12+ months
We are looking for an experienced middlewaredeveloper to work with and develop complex Application to Application Interfaces. Daily responsibilities would include DataPower development work along with understanding the business aspect of the requested changes.
This includes fine tuning the environment to ensure data is flowing properly and efficiently. The select candidate will need to work closely with Business partners in the refining of requirements and the testing phases of development.
Responsibilities will also include some troubleshooting skills to maintain quality and production environment, but focus will be on development.
The selected candidate will also be asked to learnothertechnologies to provide solutions around API Management, SOA web services, Data Virtualization.
• Design, code, test, and debug programs of varying levels of complexity.
• Provides guidance and assistance to other team members.
• Analyze user requests and software requirements for feasibility of design and potential impact while cognizant of time and cost constraints.
• Assists customers with documentation, training, and usability efforts
· At least 5 years’ experience in DataPower development
· Experienceworking with Offshore / remote teams and Business partners Desired Skills:
· Agile/Kanban experiencepreferred.
· Experience with: IBM ESB / IIB, Datastage, Denodo, CastIron, and/or MQ
· Knowledge of API Management, SOA web services, Data Virtualization Differentiating factor - Years of development experience.
· Strong ability to learn new technologies
· Strong written and verbal communication abilities