Perform technical, analytical and administrative work developing and maintaining the software related to the Midstream & Production ESRI Geographic Information System (GIS). Establish protocols for system access and data storage, meeting with users to get feedback on system performance, and making adjustments to the Software to enhance its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Must possess familiarity with a variety of raster and vector geospatial data formats.
- Familiarity with ArcGIS editing tools and support the users of the XenApp based ArcGIS product suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent skill level using common MS office tools.
- Integrated Gas experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate taking ownership and showing leadership.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Other related certifications are a plus.
- Research, evaluate and implement custom software solutions
- Devise and conduct advanced spatial analysis for end user applications
- Establish and conduct GIS Quality Control functions
- Meet with end user departments to understand user needs; using input from the users, evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the options available.
- Provide user support for GIS web application.
- Provides end user support for GIS Mobile application
- Provide GIS training, working with staff and vendors
- Bachelor's degree or higher in geography, GIS or related field
- Three to five years’ hands-on experience and demonstrated proficiency with ESRI GIS software required.
- ESRI, CartoPac, Trimble PathFinder, DOS/Windows, Unix, PCs, servers, Trimble GPS Unit