Job Title: GIS Admin Lead Eng. (7646220)
Providing technical support and implementation on strategic GIS infrastructure projects and programs.
Core business hours plus expected implementations during off shift and weekend hours. Core business hours are 8am-4pm. Weekend and off shift hours will occur weekly - approximately 5-15hours per week. Candidate will have to attend meetings, will interact with IT and business partners and implement technical changes
- 3 to 5 years of professional experiencerequired.
- Ability to build/configure Cisco UCS platform required.
- Experience using UCS Central to configure UCS platform required.
- Experience using VMware virtualization specifically on a UCS platform or other convergedarchitecturerequired.
- Networking background strongly desired.
- Experience with installing and supporting Microsoft Windows servers strongly desired.
- Experience with installing and supporting Redhat Linux servers strongly desired.
- Experience with installing and supporting Netapp based NAS solutions strong desired.
- Experience with installing and supporting EMC based NAS solutions strongly desired.
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform root cause discovery during incidents which may involve storage, networking, or server-side investigation strongly desired. Differentiating factor: years of experience.
Strong communication. Ability to interact within a team. Strong customer focus
bachelors in related field