The Girl Experiences Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and management oversight of the Girl Experiences Team and for implementing and evaluating Girl Scout programs in Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics (STEAM), the Outdoors, Life Skills, and Financial Literacy.
As a member of the Girl Experiences Team s/he will be integral to operational planning and helping to guide the future for Council programs. S/he will work collaboratively with other teams in the council, implementing plans to bring National Program Portfolio Experiences to a variety of markets.
S/he represents and extends Girl Scouting in the community through presentations, collaborative efforts, program delivery and networking.
The Girl Experiences Supervisor works cross-functionally to meet membership growth and retention goals and assists in fund development presentations to potential donors.
EOE/Committed to Diversity
• Bachelor’s degree in a science or education related filed; graduate degree a plus
• Minimum of 5 years of directly relevant work experience with proven track record of program growth, customer relationship building, and supervision of staff, preferably in a nonprofit organization.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, sufficient technical ability to easily work in multiple digital environments such as, online training platforms and membership databases.
• Ability to speak passionately and with conviction about Girl Scout programs and their importance.
• Demonstrate a commitment to diversity and the ability to interact with diverse populations
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information and to manage conflict resolution
Job #: 3994