an administrative and clinical position. The Medical Director for geriatric services will be responsible for the development of services for older adults, and will oversee the quality of care provided to this population. Sheppard Pratt's Geriatric service line consists of two inpatient units at our flagship, historic campus.
- Minimum of 7-9 years of experience in the management and direction of clinical programs for a geriatric population
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Board certification in geriatric psychiatry preferred
- Must possess interpersonal skills to manage medical staff, treat patients, and foster customer and referral relations
Why Sheppard Pratt?
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Opportunities for cross-discipline collaboration