Canada - Ontario, MississaugaJob Summary
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates an opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development megaproject, life-sustaining and disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
AECOM's Transportation business line partners with clients around the world to build, modernize and expand transportation projects that carry all of our communities into the future - safely and reliably.
We use our extensive knowledge in planning, designing and managing transportation systems - as well as restoring and replacing aging infrastructure - to help our public and private clients find smarter, more advanced ways to move people across cities, countries and continents.
Our integrated approach and social responsibility have earned us the trust of local municipalities, government agencies, commercial clients and public-private partnerships. Our expertise and global reach enable us to deliver high-quality solutions for our clients that pave the way for long-lasting benefits to society.
AECOM Canada is seeking two Senior Project Managers for Highway and Roadway Infrastructure to lead a team through the planning, design and construction of two major international highway infrastructure project in Lima, Peru that will include several hundred kilometer of highway infrastructure including tunneling, elevated structures and via ducts. The project is expected to span 8 years. This applicant can be based out of any major city with the role is based out of Lima, Peru.
The core responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Planning, directing, and supervising all operations included in moderately sized project with moderate risk, complexity, and financial impact.
- Managing and leading all technical, financial, and client satisfaction areas using consistent processes and tools.
- May include management of small teams across business lines, in remote locations and/or management of subcontractors.
- Developing and maintaining a communications plan for all project stakeholders and regularly updating in conjunction with the project team and the client.
- Managing project staff that are based in various cities and countries.
- Successfully developing strategy, preparing proposals, negotiating contracts, and executing contracts with subconsultants.
- Advising the client and updating design standards for highway and roadway infrastructure.
- Acting as primary point of contact with client.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering + 12 years of experience in highway and roadway infrastructure
- Advanced written and verbal Spanish and English
What We Offer
- PMP designation is ideal
- Any relevant professional certifications in a similar field are ideal
- Experience in leading a team of technical specialists and professional engineers
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Experience with projects that include tunnels and viaducts
- Significant experience in managing medium to large highway and roadway infrastructure projects
- Masters Degree or equivalent is preferred but not required
- Licensed Professional Engineer (i.e. P.Eng, PE, CEng, etc.) is preferred but not required
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Engineering - Transportation - AdvisoryBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
CA - Burnaby, BC - 3292 Production Way, CA - Calgary, AB - 48 Quarry Park Blvd, CA - Markham, ON - 105 Commerce Valley Dr W, CA - Ottawa, ON - 1150 Morrison Dr, CA - Richmond Hill, ON - 30 Leek Crescent, CA - Whitby, ON - 300 Water StVirtual:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.