GZA’s Portland, Maine o?ce is seeking a Geotechnical Project Manager to successfully execute all aspects of projects. The successful candidate will represent the Company with the client and manage proposal contract, ?nancial and technical aspects of projects, will be involved with marketing activities and networking events, and will be involved with the development and mentoring of sta?.
- BS in Civil and MSdegree in Civil with a Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology concentration required
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience since college graduation
- Strong computer skills using MS O?ce and geotechnical and rock engineering software
- Coursework or other knowledge of deep and shallow foundation design, rock slope engineering and tunneling, earth retaining structures design, slope stability analysis
- Experience with Bridge, Highway and Railroad transportation projects.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience with ?nancial project management
- Demonstrated delegation, leadership, and team building skills
- Experience in execution and management of multiple o?ce and ?eld tasks simultaneously
- PE required
- Out of town assignments are anticipated.
- Candidate must have consistent means of transportation to/from project sites and client meetings