- Responsible for proposal preparation, preparation and review of geotechnical engineering reports, oversight of projects and engineering personnel, and scheduling of projects.
- Responsible for business and client development.
- Plan and oversee the execution of geotechnical site investigation and analysis
- Provide geotechnical engineering recommendations regarding (but not limited to) soil and rock engineering parameters, deep and shallow foundations, soil liquefaction assessments, seismic analysis, frost issues, soil dynamic parameters and site development
- Direction/Supervision of junior and intermediate staff to meet project deliverables
- Report and proposal writing
- Tender package preparation
- Supervise our laboratory
- Site Inspection/supervision
- Construction QA/QC inspections
- 5+ years’ experience in soils reports, soil laboratory management, and foundation design
- Must currently be a registered civil engineer in the state of California
- Registration in multiple states is preferred
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, and standing, walking, sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work shift.
- Field work including hand-augers, infiltration tests, logging and sampling of soil borings, will be needed from time to time
- Laboratory work, including lifting and moving soil samples and lab equipment, sieving of soils and aggregate, etc. will be needed from time to time
- Based on Education and Experience Level
Valid through: 12/17/2020