Geotechnical Engineer – Geo-Tech- Civil & Construction
My client is looking for a Geotechnical Engineer for construction projects. Candidate will have experience with design and construction and environmental experience in a variety of private and public land development projects. Must have the ability to coordinate project submittals and obtain construction permits and experience working with government regulations.
- BS in Civil Engineering or a related discipline, Master’s degreepreferred
- P.E. or EIT Certification
- 3-10 years of field experience in civil engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Driven, SHAFT, LPILE, GROUP, gINT, and GRLWEAP.
- Ability to demonstrate willingness and aptitude to perform field work in varying weather conditions
- Knowledge and, preferably, experience with various environmental media investigations, site characterization and investigations preferred
- Have a strong work ethic and able to work as part of a team
- Candidate should be energetic and communicate effectively with client personnel
(Key Words: Auto CAD LDD, Auto CAD Civil3D, Water CAD, Storm
CAD site layout, grading, soil erosion, Driven, SHAFT, LPILE, GROUP, gINT, Auto CADD, GRLWEAP, detention basin design, storm sewer, water main, civil engineering transportation, municipal, water, wastewater, and hazardous waste projects)