Please review the job details below.
Maxar is looking for a Geospatial Analyst to optimize existing resources and develop advanced analytic methods to exploit GEOINT, SIGINT and HUMINT sources.
- Conduct multi-source research using advance statistical methods supporting target development, patterns of life and the identification and disruption of illicit supply chain activities.
- Create analytic geospatial/cartographic visual and graphics to include mapping to story boards and hot spot analysis.
- Conduct multi-source research, intelligence analysis and fusion of information from GEOINT, SIGINT, HUMINT and OSINT sources.This includes using advanced analytic methods and tools such as geospatial information systems, spatial analysis, network analysis and geospatial analysis.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working within the IC, the military, and/or the scientific community.
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience applying advanced methodologies exploiting GEOINT, SIGINT, OSINT and HUMINT.
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of relevant GEOINT and SIGINT tools and databases.
- Expert in geospatial and temporal visualization and modeling, data analytics, spatial and geospatial statistics and geospatial information systems including ArcMap 10.x, ArcPro 2.0, Insights for ArcGIS.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies for analysis, geopolitical and intelligence issues
- Ph.D in a related field (Geography, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Science).
MAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.