Geospatial Sales Executive (Texas & California)
5 - 7 years experience • Business Intelligence
Sales role with leading “Intelligent Transportation” ($75k-$85k Base, OTE $165k-185K)
Retained Search for Sales Executive: TEXAS & CALIFORNIA
Successful candidates must have background in one of the following:
-Lidar / Radar ? Law enforcement tech
Shilling & Rott is conducting a retained search for a leader in the Intelligent transportation, Geospatial technologies, law enforcement, IOT traffic management, and cloud management software space.
Our client, a high growth recognized leader in the space has grown organically over the past 10years and recently accepted an infusion of investment to fuel expansion across the region.
We will offer a solid compensation plan for a proven performer with experience in similar competitive space. In addition, this role will have significant career growth opportunities and have the ability to interact with all levels of leadership.
Candidates with the “Right Stuff”:
A qualified candidate should bring a mix of both Middle Market and Enterprise hunting experience, is solution oriented, has personal drive, solid work ethic, integrity, customer focus, and is team oriented.
Terriitory salesexperience in the law enforcement, intelligent transportation, and cloud space is preferred.
You are a competitor, intelligent, resourceful, and focused on results. You will be responsible for evangelizing best in class solutions, actively managing the sales cycle including developing new relationships with business decision makers, negotiating contracts, and closing business. To assist you in achieving your goals you will have the support of dedicated lead generation that will drive qualified appointments in your region.
You will have aggressive “hunting” skills and will be responsible for developing and closing new business.
- Develop, and close entire suite of solutions in a defined territory.
- Drive to exceed quarterly and annual goals and quota targets
- Sell the vision to decision makers through product demonstrations and customer engagement.
- Manage prospect/customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFIs
- Develop and execute on territory & account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Manage sales activities, updates, and create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Work cross-functionally with extended team members
- Work closely with Customer Success, Account Management, and Support teams.
- Ensure a positive prospect/customer experience, and make our customers successful
Required Skills/ Experience:
We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 5+ years of on-quota salesexperience selling B2B or B2C applications into both mid-market, and enterprise accounts
- 3 of those years must include selling to local/State Gov or Law enforcement verticals
- Experience selling SaaS or cloud software is strongly preferred
- History of quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets. Proven track record in evangelistic selling, selling new technology solutions and services both over the phone as well as, on-site in person.
- Experience managing complex sales and closing six figure deals
- Technical Aptitude: Strong technical aptitude and is comfort working with multiple systems & tools. Ability to proactively learns new technology and implements as appropriate.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Four year university/college degreerequired
- Ability to travel