We are actively seeking a Geomatics Group Manager to join our dedicated team of professionals in Harrisburg, PA. The Geomatics Group Manager is responsible for all surveying projects within the Survey Service Group of a multi-office engineering firm. The Geomatics Group Manager is also responsible for marketing and business development for the firm, budgeting and scheduling, and staff and project management.
- 10+ years of a wide spectrum of survey projects to include:
- ALTA Land Title Surveys
- PENNDOT Survey
- Engineering design surveys for utilities
- The Geomatics Group Manager supports a solid client base and is networked with the local community
- Pennsylvania Land Surveyor License is required, licensing in adjacent states a plus
- Possesses excellent communication skills, is an independent self-starter, leader, and team member with the ability to develop and market a growing survey department
- Adaptability to the field or office
- Excellent computer knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, GPS Applications, and Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Experience using Microstation a plus
- The ability to travel to job sites, meetings, and other HRG offices
- Has the legal right to work in the U.S.
Life at HRG
- HRG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including professional development opportunities and the support you need to define your own career path.
- As an employee-owned company, we all share in the current and future financial success of the company through the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
- Work/Life Balance. We recognize both are essential to uphold the morale of each employee-owner therefore, we offer flexible scheduling including half-day Fridays.
- HRG’s work is consistently recognized and awarded at both a regional and national level.