The Geographic Sales Manager is expected to:
- Coach, manage and develop their sales team to deliver business results and improve our customers’ experience and loyalty.
- Consistently implement pricing in line with business unit pricing policy.
- Achieve results through application and knowledge of the H.B. Fuller sales and value selling processes, as a subject matter expert. Winning the right way!
- Responsible for managing a territory within the region in addition to supervising a team of 4 Sales Professionals
- Ensures each sales territory is designed for optimum number of customers, sales calls, and growth opportunities/activities
- Allocates resources to optimize sales coverage and deliver business plans
- Balances efforts between growth and retention activities in each territory
- Manages resources in line with organization strategy
- Responsible for Canadian region with revenue of ~$15M
- Travel required ( 2-3 days a week on the road)
- BA/MBA or equivalent educational qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years of sales experience, at least 2 must be in a managerial capacity (including territory/account management)
- At least 3 years of consistent at or above target performance
- Must be fluent in French and English
- Outstanding commercial skills at all levels of contacts: Executive, Middle management, Production floor. Proven sales success.
- Good understanding of key financial metrics such as Margins, Operating Income, Working Capital
- Demonstrated experience in sales management
- Expert oral, presentation and written communication skills.
- A disciplined, yet flexible and creative approach. Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
- Good understanding of supply chain processes
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment. Good reporting skills.
- Positive, ‘’can do’’ attitude
- Experience in managing and developing teams
- Ambition to develop and progress
- Experience in more than one market/application/geography
- In depth understanding of financial metrics