Geospatial Analyst will support the creation of technical and analytical geospatial analytics by the application of multiple-discipline remote sensing technologies to solve intelligence issues. The work environment involves small teams typically working on quick turnaround jobs. The primary customers are agencies in the DoD.
- Delivering complex geospatial data products
- Meeting technical goals in a timely manner
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Developing innovative approaches to data analysis
- Diagnosing and solving issues with Harris developed software tools
- Supporting airborne test flight programs
- Interacting with customers and providing technical support
- Bachelor in Science in Engineering, Physics,Chemistry, or Mathematics with 6+ years’ experience in geospatial analysis or equivalent.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Proficient in utilizing geospatial applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- 8+ years’ experience in geospatial analysis