Join a fast-paced and talented Voice Support team to design and maintain the hosted voice platform supporting The Hartford’s contact centers. We have partnered with Genesys as our vendor of choice to host the Voice platform providing intelligent call routing for multiple Lines of Business and locations.
This cutting edge and forward focused team presents the opportunity for autonomy and visibility as we focus on continuous integration and next generation technologies in relation to the Voice platform and continued business requirements.
This position will deliver recommendations on scalability, versioning requirements, and future enhancements and industry trends.in addition to corresponding documentation, and will assist with the development of technical design collateral. In addition this role will be required to monitor achievement of contractual SLAs for all Contact Center telephony applications
What’s in it for you?
- The Hartford has a positive, diverse and supportive culture. We look for people who are curious, inventive, and work tobe a little better every single day.
- You will be responsible for managing and helping to build the strategy for future voice enhancements and scalability in support of The Hartford business goals.
- You will lead internal development and vendor teams to evaluate, design, build and integrate custom solutions from a voice platform and networking perspective.
- Support troubleshooting activities during incident events requiring production support engagement.
- In-depth Knowledge of Genesys Voice Solutions
- Certified in Genesys Designer with a focus on Analytics
- In-depth knowledge of the SIP protocol and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of internal and external interfaces which are associated with the Genesys SaaS infrastructure.
- In-depth knowledge of Secure Connections in relation to the VOIP traffic to ensure connections are performed using TLS or HTTPS. Working knowledge of external gateways (APIGEE and Akamai) which are used to protect HTTP traffic from the Internet.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or Engineering preferred, or related field/work experience is acceptable.
- 5+ years of experience with design and support of Call Center VOIP systems and networks.
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Experience working with inclusive teams
- Ability to craft a compelling long term vision and set goals to meet it
- Compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
- Self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently or with a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in varying settings
- Experience with cloud integration – Large scale voice deployments, Capacity Planning and scalability assessments, and versioning management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age