- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a General Surgeon to join our hospitals in Mendota and Ottawa, IL
- Join a team of 1 other general surgeon and 1 APP
- Enjoy a flexible clinic schedule between two hospitals approx. 30 miles apart
- Fellowship trained Physicians welcome to apply
- Strong referral base from OSF Medical Group and Primary Care physicians in the area
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet /Disabled
OSF HealthCare- Saint Elizabeth (Ottawa) & Saint Paul (Mendota)
- OSF HealthCare is a Catholic 15- hospital health system serving Illinois and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center is a 97 bed acute care facility fully accredited by The Joint Commission
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center is a robust outpatient facility featuring a free standing emergency center
- Saint Paul Medical Center is a 25 bed critical access hospital that has been a part of the community since 1951
- In 2018 Saint Paul Medical Center received a national Go Clear Gold Award for safety in surgical procedures
- The hospital has received state and national recognition for excellence in care delivery, clinical quality and patient experience
- Over $100,000 Student Loan Repayment available
- Paid relocation
- Competitive base salary + incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Ottawa is located at the junction of the Illinois and Fox River in LaSalle County, IL
- Enjoy small town living with big city access, Ottawa has a population of roughly 19,000 and is an hour and a half from downtown Chicago.
- Join a family oriented community that boasts excellent public and parochial schools
- Beautiful State Parks located within 10 minutes of Ottawa including Starved rock, Mathieson Park and Buffalo Rock
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.