Saint Simons By-The-Sea, located on St Simons Island is recruiting a full time General Psychiatrist to see both Adult and Adolescent populations. Saint Simons By-The-Sea is a beautiful private 101 bed treatment center offering comprehensive inpatient services for adolescents and adults with a variety of diagnoses including dual diagnosis and addiction. All programs are offered in multidisciplinary treatment settings with excellent support staff and professional colleagues. Physicians at Saint Simons by the Sea work in a collegial, supportive and caring environment that offers work/life balance in a beautiful beach community. There is opportunity for professional and personal growth working with a diverse patient population, other physicians, clinical staff and administration.
THE POSITION DUTIES AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Exceptional Compensation and benefits offered
- Serene Coastal living
- Clinical care duties include psychiatric evaluations, follow-up care consults and medication management.
- Very reasonable caseload and call for work life balance
- Must be Board Eligible/Certified in General Psychiatry or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- Must be comfortable seeing both Adult and Adolescent caseload
- Must be GA licensed or have the ability to obtain