- SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for providing direct medical care to children from birth to adulthood. Works with other physicians to establish medical protocols and treatment regimens.
- M.D. or D.O degree required.
- Current state specific license.
- Current state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and PALS as required for hospital appointment.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage multiple clinical tasks.
- Ability and comfo
Valid through: 2020-2-22
Total value of jobs:
* Ladders Estimates