- Manages for overall facility profitability including: safety, productivity, operating expense, LPH, quality and resource allocation.
- Allocates and manages operation’s resources/roles based on operation’s and budgetary targets and customer expectations.
- Drives positive associate relations built on the 8 Pillars Associate Relations model through utilization of established planning and communication models.
- WOW and other continuous improvement initiatives.
- Drives a high performance organization through:
- Contributing to region strategic direction through tactical implementation of key projects and
initiatives in the facility
- Aligning the culture of the facility to the overall company strategy and structure
- Supporting local project/WOW teams and making fact based decisions.
- Interacts with Sales and other functions to resolve customer issues and ensure profitability.
- Manages people, processes, budgets, performance management, compliance activities, and associate development as required by the job.
- Understands and demonstrates Essendants' Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning, change management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, achieve results and foster strong customer service orientation.
- High degree of initiative, team building and dedication to effect positive change.
- Intermediate computer skills.
At Essendant Inc., it is our intention to be the fastest and most convenient solution for workplace essentials. To do this, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven employees. If you would like to be part of the team that helps unlock the potential of our customer-partners and those they serve, this is your chance to be involved. Essendant Inc. is a leading national wholesale distributor of workplace essentials, with consolidated net sales of $5.3 billion. Essendant stocks a broad assortment of over 160,000 products, including technology products, traditional office products, office furniture, janitorial and breakroom supplies, industrial supplies, and automotive aftermarket tools and equipment.
We offer an exciting and challenging environment that encourages independent thinking, problem solving, and growth. We believe in giving back to our communities as well as others in need. We embrace diversity and believe our employees create a sustainable competitive advantage. We adhere to the high standards of Our Guiding Actions and Our Values.
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Leader:Inspires teammates to follow them
Innovative:Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Enthusiastic:Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Logistics /Supply Chain Management or related field.
10 years:Minimum 10years of job related experiencerequired.