Pharma-Cruiting Life Sciences Executive Search
Pharma-Cruiting Life Sciences Executive Search is seeking a General Manager, Vice President for a Pharmaceutical Packaging manufacturing plant in the Greater New York area.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of managerial experience in a similar role packaging pharmaceutical grade products (bottles, blisters)
• Directs, manages, and optimizes the overall operations of packaging facility in accordance with cGMP and Guidelines established by the FDA and other appropriate Government Authorities.
• Sets policies and makes decisions guiding productivity, quality, and cost efficiency of plant operations.
• Establish systems to collect metrics, analyze productivity and set performance targets that will meet revenue and cost goals.
• Leads the development and deployment of manufacturing practices focused on quality and continuous improvement.
• Initiates and leads upgrades of the facility in CAPEX to improve efficiency of the facility
• Leads serialization equipment and ERP reporting on manufacturing operations
• Ensures robust plant safety and security procedures and training are in place and that operations are in compliance with all required regulations.
• Hires and manages Staff.
• Leads any labor relations activities involving the plant.
• Directs plant level support functions including engineering, materials, and human resources to ensure alignment with overall plant operations.
• Works closely with QA functions, supporting plant level operations and development of policies and procedures to meet established criteria.
• Manages groups within a broader departmental or plant wide functions.
• Creates functional strategies and specific objectives and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
• Sets, reports against and achieves financial and Operation Objectives for the Plant
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
• 5+ years of tablet manufacturing experience.
• 5+ years of managerial experience within packaging or manufacturing environment.
• Deep knowledge of packaging operations for bottles and blisters and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
• Knowledge of and Experience adhering to FDA, ICH pharmaceutical requirements
• Must possess excellent leadership abilities; be able to consistently make intelligent decisions under pressure; possess good judgment, initiative, good attitude and is extremely dependable.
• Solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation of diversity
• Must be creative and flexible.
• Be able to work under pressure
• Capable to comprehend and solve all issues at plant level.
• Ability to work with peers across multiple plant organization.
• Be a hands on manager with the ability to lead by example.
• Strong human resource management skills.
• Well networked in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Ability to develop SOPs and ensure implementation.
• Strong Financial Management and Reporting
• Strong Budgeting and Forecasting
To apply: Please contact Ruth Frazer via Linkedin or through Pharma-Cruiting’s website.
Valid through: 9/25/2020