Bring your passion for people, customer service and operational excellence with you to work every day! Apply your expertise to lead a high-performing team as General Manager of our rapidly growing Toronto branch.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our 400+ employee Toronto branch, including Warehouse, Customer Service, Sales, HR, IT and Facilities.
- Supervise Call Center operations to consistently ensure impeccable customer service.
- Manage a pick-and-pack facility with over 37,500 SKUs in a 1.2 million-square-foot distribution center.
- Effectively coach and engage our 50+ person Sales team covering Central and Eastern Canada with offices in Milton and Ottawa.
- Ensure all buildings and landscaping always exceed company standards.
- Recruit and retain top-tier talent and manage employee relations.
- Provide hands-on senior leadership and drive accountability through performance feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years experience in operations or general management.
- Distribution, call center and/or sales experience a plus.
- Experience supervising personnel.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Limited overnight travel required.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.