The GM will be responsible for overall account success of one or more of our largest and most strategic clients, including end-to-end ownership of client(s) profit and loss. Success will ultimately be measured – and highly rewarded – by clearly defined performance metrics including:
- Achievement of high customer satisfaction ratings (NPS), fulfilling role of Alegeus as trusted strategic partner.
- Achievement of assigned sales quota and profitability targets in designated strategic account(s).
- Achievement of mutual strategic customer objectives as defined by both internal and external stakeholders.
This role will have significant exposure to both Alegeus and strategic client senior leadership. It is ideal for a seasoned sales executive with significant prior experience in the consumer direct healthcare marketplace ready to take the next step in their career.
- Establishes executive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned strategic account(s).
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts. Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period to achieve the target required rate of return (RRR).
- Manages an account team focused on growing the account and managing it contractually, specifically focused on defining the value proposition and using it to identify and sell new employers with client(s).
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis. · Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Bachelor’s in Business and / or equivalent work experience
- Experience in health plan design
- 10 years of sales, account management and relationship management experience, particularly in healthcare
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong sense of results orientation and urgency to move market quickly
- Tenacity and focus on account penetration with previous proven success in delivering
- Financial acumen and comfort with interpreting data / making data driven decisions
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare landscape and, specifically, the CDH market
- Consulting / advising experience to guide partners to success
- Professional communications (verbal and written)
- Travel required
Requisition ID : 1294