Do you want to drive in the fast lane? Sixt is hiring.
Sixt Rent a Car is an international leader in car rental, leasing, and innovative mobility solutions like Drive Now or mydriver. With revenues in excess of $2 billion and a fleet of 220,000 cars, we have moved into over 100 different countries worldwide. Sixt is the largest fleet purchaser of BMW?s internationally, however does not consider itself a luxury car rental company but a company with superior service and better cars for everyone at an exceptional value.
At Sixt, customers are guests. It?s not a rental transaction but an experience as that of a five star hotel. Sixt hires service oriented individuals, free to travel, and open to cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars, we have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
As a General Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and profitability of your very own operation while ensuring that we are providing first class experience. As an essential part of the team, you will be responsible for the development of your very own branch while driving profitability as you train and develop your staff.
- Ensure the effective process of all types of car rental transactions
- Provide exemplary customer service and issue resolution
- Participate in all areas of employee management
- Understand cost control and achieve individual sales goals
- Monitor prices and set rates for walk-ups
- Uphold company standards and processes
- Increase the market penetration of the branch and increase revenue
- Actively participate in the training, coaching, and mentoring of the Management Trainees, Rental Sales Agents, Return Agents and all other staff
- Complete performance reviews on all employees and hold a meeting with the individual to discuss strengths and weakness
- Organize and facilitate weekly staff meetings to keep employees motivated and informed of business operations
- Complete sales calls with Management Trainees in order to further their development
- Handle or assist in the resolution of customer service issues if other staff members are unable to.
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- 5+ years of management experience in the rental car industry required
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of work experience in sales and customer service
- Must have good supervisory and strong communication skills
- Must have the ability to work under stressful and unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in otherlanguages (French, Portuguese, Hebrew, German, etc.) is a plus.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.