We are currently looking for a General Management professional to join our team. In this role, the General Manager will lead and manage the entire P&L and operations of the region. Additionally, the General Manager will be responsible for the end to end management and accountability of the entire hub with the help of local sales and operations team members. Join our team as our next General Manager and take the reign of our expansion project in US and thrive in a high growth, disruptive and technology led business that is transforming the era of Hospitality industry.
Responsibilities of the General Manager:
• Manage the Profit/Loss end to end for the region.
• Drive the offline channels and serve as a liaison with the online team-members to ensure meeting of URN (Used Room Nights) targets.
• Responsible for managing operations (quality of service and escalations) in the marketplace and ensuring high quality of customer experience.
• Train hotel staff on best practices for guest interactions as well as using OYO systems
• Build a highly engaged and energetic team that will strive for success and have high key resources.
• Create new processes to improve operational efficiencies.
• Drive the sales growth and manage the entire end to end operations for the entire hub.
Required Skills of the General Manager:
• 8+ years of experience in leading high performing team, structuring, negotiating complex deals and solving business problems.
• The ideal candidate should possess customer-facing skills that allow him/her to represent OYO well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel's outside and within the company.
• An evangelist, who builds OYO as the most preferred hotel in budget class and mid-scale hotel network for consumers and maintains our legacy of a fast growing start-up.
• Willing to lead by example and motivate the team to encourage a collaborative culture
• Proven Sales Leader with clear focus to drive daily, weekly, monthly offline GMV numbers on a sustainable basis
• Ability to hire and manage a team of high key resources
• Team leader with objective approach towards goal setting and monitoring
• Analytical Skills
About the Company
OYO has built a reputation for excellence and has gained the reputation of "A tech first hospitality company", "An asset Light business model". We have been recognized with titles such as #1 LinkedIn Top Startups and #Global Unicorn. We are an innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts who stay motivated to changing the way people stay away from home – one experience at a time.
OYO has brought a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry. Spread across 18+ countries with 650000+ hotels; we are South Asia's largest hotel network offering hassle-free stay experiences at an unmatched price. In India we are the largest hospitality brand with more than 175000+ rooms in our inventory. At present we are valued over $5 Billion and have started our international operations in almost 19 countries. OYO pioneered and revolutionized the fragmented and legacy-driven budget hospitality space by enabling standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience. Through use of its proprietary technology all developed in-house, OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and quality accommodation to millions of travelers in Asia. Get access to the world's first tablet-based property management apps and become part of a brand recognized and loved by travelers worldwide.
Pillars of OYO
· Standardized Experience: Consistent experience across all hotel in the OYO network
· Affordability: Rooms offered at prices that no other player in the affordable segment offers
· Technology driven: Pioneering technology allows consumers to book OYO hotels in just 3 taps, or within 5 seconds
OYO has raised a total of $1.5 Billion in venture financing and is backed by several globally renowned investors like SoftBank Group, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital and China Lodging Group.
OYO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OYO does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.