Quotient is growing and looking for an experienced, consultative, and results driven retail shopper marketing leader. We partner with CPGs and retailers to drive their digital media & promotional campaigns, manage their retailer platforms, and leverage our deep analytics to create targeted solutions that drive revenue.
As a General Manager, Retail, you'll own strategic partnerships with the Retailer Loyalty team, divisional merchant, and CPG shopper marketing teams. You'll be the thought leader who drives loyalty, promotion, product decisions, and be instrumental in growing our digital partnership withthe retailer.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who can apply sophisticated solutions to solve client's problems in a disruptive, fast changing, and challenging industry. We're looking for a leader with an entrepreneurial mindset that can set a vision and execute, enroll the organization, and bring a high level of ownership to their business!
What you'll do:
- Lead a cross-functional team of Sales, Operations and Analytics team members at one of Quotient's biggest and most important retail clients.
- Own the strategic partnerships with the retailer including driving revenue with CPGs and owning the P&L.
- Envision, enroll, and execute strategies and solutions that drive success with the team and the retailer.
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans for Loyalty, Promotions, and digital media at the retailer to meet revenue goals and sales quota, growing the business year over year.
- Be consultative and bring the right solutions to our retail customers. Leverage data to build a compelling story to clients about our value proposition. Connect pricing to promotions to drive incremental sales.
- Drive the overall successful implementation of all programs by working effectively in a matrix environment of sales teams and other cross-functional teams (client services, operations, analytics, etc.).
- Develop the research, analysis and post program evaluation including an ROI of Quotient's programs. Provide post analysis for key accounts campaigns.
- Grow and expand enhanced CPG shopper marketing / customer team relationships.
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years consultative selling experience in Retail Solutions, Shopper Marketing, Brand Marketing, or B2B Sales.
- Successful track record of working with retailers with expertise in how loyalty platforms work.
- Experience in Digital Media or Promotions/Advertising focusing on CPG or Retail.
- Demonstrated team leadership experience mentoring, coaching and developing teams in a growth environment.
- Winning track record of major account selling to Senior-Level decision-makers developing trust and performance-based relationships.
- Successful track record of carrying and achieving quota in a highly-competitive sales environment.
- Passion for selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying, and client ROI.
- Passion for data and analytics and experience creating a story out of data.
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change.
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field.
- Home-office based, travel as needed (at least 50% of time).