General Manager - Restaurant
Less than 5 years experience • Food & Beverage
Buffalo Wild Wings - Santee, CA
Know what it’s like to be in the stadium on game day? Then you know what it’s like to work at Buffalo Wild Wings. It’s fun. It’s fast-paced. We’re at the top of our game – and we want to keep it that way. So we’re constantly upping the ante, providing the ultimate experience for our fans. And, of course, it’s our people that bring that experience to life.
Our Restaurant General Manager is our head coach. You will be the leader of creating the ultimate experience for our sports fans. From local restaurant marketing to Profit and Loss statement results, you’ll be responsible in ensuring that your restaurant is at the top of its game.
You will lead your Restaurant Management Team (AGM, Hospitality Manager, Service Manager, Bar Manager and Kitchen Manager) through performance, engagement and training initiatives. If that weren’t cool enough, you will even have the opportunity to oversee all community connection and fundraising related activities.
WE'LL PROVIDE THE PLAYBOOK, HERE'S WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You know the business. You have general knowledge of labor laws, health codes, safe food handling and sanitation, responsible alcohol service, safety and security systems and procedures, computer operations.
- You know the plays to win the game. You can manage and direct work of others, champion change and analyze a Profit and Loss statement.
- You have the education and experience. You’re a high school graduate or similar. Extra points if you bring a bachelor's degree, have 4-5 years of management experience and previous Restaurant General Manager experience.
- You're Team focused. You have a passion for training and developing your Team.
You'll be working for the hottest brand around and have tons of fun doing it. As a Restaurant General Manager, you'll be eligible for monthly and quarterly bonuses and a comprehensive benefits program including a deal on stock. You will have the resources to be at the top of your game. Everything that we put into developing sauces for our famous wings, we put the same vigor into developing and growing our General Managers. Do you aspire to become a Training General Manager or a District Manager? Whatever your career goals are, we'll help get you there. Did we mention that you'll never miss a sporting event ever again?
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant management: 4 years