General Manager Quality and Metallurgical Engineering
In this position you will be responsible for providing quality and metallurgical leadership to a steel industry mini-mill that produces flat rolled carbon steel products. Requirements include a BS in Metallurgical Engineering or related degree and 10+ years of experience in a steel manufacturing environment.
MANAGER ? QUALITY & METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
- LOCATION Midwest
- INDUSTRY Steel Industry ? Carbon Steel Sheet
- Interface with customers on all quality related issues.
- Work as a Team Member with many plant departments including Sales, Operations, and Technical Service.
- Lead/participate in the determination of mill capabilities and limits relative to customer product requirements.
- Provide leadership to all plant departments regarding Quality Assurance issues and Certifications.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to the Metallurgical Laboratory Group.
- Participate in the dispositioning of non-conforming product.
- Minimum of a BS Degree in Metallurgical Engineering or a closely related field.
- 10+ years of quality/metallurgical experience in a steel manufacturing environment..
Competitive compensation and benefits.
REFERENCE # LTS- 611