$100K — $150K *
Preligens has developed innovative monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
As a Delivery Engineer, you will bring the company's technical expertise to our customers. You will contribute to the customization, fine tuning and deployment of products initially developed overseas.
In line with the company’s expansion plans and strategy to develop new markets in the United States, we are looking for a General Manager based in Washington DC.
This job will require getting a US security clearance in the medium term.
Main areas of accountability
You will join Preligens as a General Manager of the U.S. subsidiary. Directly reporting to the Group CEO, you will drive the development of the entity, scale its teams and ensure day to day implementation of your strategy.
- Manage and scale all local teams, assisted by a Director of Engineering and Product
- Define U.S. development strategy and drive implementation; including especially commercial promotion, contract negotiations, legal & finance management and operations
- Chair the U.S. Board of Directors
- Ensure efficient communication at the corporate level
Influence on results
We are looking for an open-minded individual with impressive skills and a proven track record. Mastering the skills listed below will not be too much to be up to the challenge.
- 15+ years of experience, including 5+ years in large organization management
- Experience in a Tier 1 data/software company and/or government civilian or military agency
- Strong organisation skills and proven experience in scaling teams in an agile environment
- Proven track record of steering global development strategy
- Experience with B2B/B2G products
- Proven track record of business development in a complex sales cycles environment
- Passionate about AI, defense and intelligence
Valid through: 1/25/2022