Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company onthe planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing!
Lenovo is a technology company with global reach and expertise without boundaries. Our innovation draws upon a world of knowledge, embracing worldwide collaboration to unlock new thinking and the flexibility to help you capitalize on today’s opportunities and whatever tomorrow brings. We have 52,000 employees serving customers in over 160 countries withglobal HQs in Raleigh, NC & Beijing, China. We possess 5 data center manufacturing facilities and 7 data center research centers worldwide.
At Lenovo, we're redefining economics and return on investment for the data center. We embrace an open, industry standards-based approach to easily integrate into your existing infrastructure. ThinkSystem offerings have flexible design to scale and adapt easily to new workloads so you can extend today’s investment into the future as your needs evolve. ThinkAgile solutions are pre-tested and pre-integrated for more rapid deployment getting you up and running faster, accelerating your time to value. XClarity systems management software integrates with thetools you’re already using. We are #1 in x86 server customer satisfaction and #1 in x86 server reliability!
The responsibilities for this role are as follows:
• Responsible for delivering Software solutions in support of our product segments and grow our Software P&L to a $500M+ business, leveraging our alliances and partner network.
• Manage a global team and have responsibility for all aspects of product marketing, product definition and execution via the ODT model.
• Develop and drive our strategic alliance relationships with Microsoft, VMWare, SAP, Red Hat, Citrix and identify new SW partners.
• Lead product management, and collaborate with marketing operations and geos to ensure customer/marketing requirements are met.
In order to be considered for this role, you must possess the following required experience:
• At least 10 years experience in enterprise solutions, deep experience in working with key partners.
The ideal candidate will possess the following preferred experience:
• Successful track record in bringing a product to market
• Must have integrated HW and SW experience.
• Ability to lead a global team and great communication skills in a diverse culture.
• Strong technical background with MBA preferred.
• Proven leadership capabilities as well as technical acumen and strategic thinking.
• Deep understanding of the business, products, technology, sales.
• Understanding of the Geo & Segment structures and technical trends in DCG/Lenovo/Industry
Today, Lenovo is a $45B+ company with customers in more than 160 countries. And we’re not stopping there. Each quarter, we expand – not just our business, but our ways of thinking, too. Instead of creating a single headquarters, we’ve instead introduced a series of centers ofexcellence, where our people from diverse backgrounds, experiences and skillsets come together to build truly innovative products and services. We’re continuously working to create a brighter future for ourselves – and for the world of technology.
It’s this type of attitude that’s made us as successful as we are – and enables us to grow even more. Throughout the history of our company, we’ve executed some of the most famous acquisitions in the industry – from buying the IBM PC Division more than a decade ago to our most recent acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and the IBM System x server business.
With a unique combination of groundbreaking products, a clear strategy and an unwavering commitment to operational excellence, we have a vision for today – and for the future. At Lenovo, we don’t believe in saying, “job done” because for us, it never is. There is always a better, more creative way to do things – and we want to continue finding it.
Join Lenovo and help us create what’s next.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.