- Lead quarterly and annual planning processes to develop business unit plans with key objectives, KPI’s and timing that support P&L objectives.
- Define best practices across business units and create common implementation and standards to leverage expertise and resources.
- Coach business unit marketing staff.
- Drive innovation and testing.
- Work closely with both corporate management and business unit management in identifying and capturing growth opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional teams and peers in development and execution of key strategic initiatives.
- Provide direction and guidance to multiple marketing teams in planning and execution of customer acquisition campaigns across key acquisition channels, including, but not limited to SEM, display/retargeting, social, mobile, affiliate, email, direct mail print, tradeshow and partner marketing.
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies & campaigns via strong collaboration with Product, Sales, and Business Development teams.
- Establish and enforce standards for Success Metrics, KPI’s and reporting that will provide performance analysis, ROI and insights for all channels/tactics.
- 15+ years of professional experience in marketing with a strong record of accomplishment in digital marketing. Experience with SAAS, ideally targeting the SMB segment preferred.
- Proven leadership driving collaboration and results through cross-functional teams and peers.
- Results-oriented with the ability to manage from strategic development to detailed execution.
- Exceptional analytical abilities.
- Excellent management and team leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop people.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.