We're looking for a motivated and hands-on manager with strong skills in marketing, sales and operations to grow our market in Boston. The General Manager will be directly responsible for growing both sides of our marketplace (cars and renters), as well as scaling city infrastructure to match our rapid growth.
You will need proven operational prowess, marketing savvy, and a growth mindset, as well as the ability to manage a team to execute Getaround’s vision. You'll also need experience with hands-on customer-service and account management responsibilities, as you’ll be working collaboratively with car owners to constantly improve our growing marketplace.
If you have a rare blend of creative and analytical thinking, we definitely want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
- Grow and manage the local growth operation (Marketing, Sales, Operations and Community)
- Directly manage a high performance team including Marketing Manager, Operations Manager and Account Executives + their direct reports.
- Create a long term vision to accelerate growth of both cars and renters through local marketing and effective local partnerships
- Manage your city’s P&L, setting and tracking budgets
- Report on your market’s overall health to the entire leadership team
- Work closely with cross functional teams at HQ (Business Intelligence, Operations, Customer Service) and other General Managers in remote markets.
- Represent Getaround at local press and media events
- Improve processes and develop tools in conjunction with various teams at Getaround HQ
What we're looking for
- At least 5 years of multidisciplinary management experience, including marketing and operations
- Data-informed attitude with deep analytical thinking
- Out-of-the-box thinker who will find creative ways to hit growth targets
- Disciplined and well-organized with proven leadership abilities – capable of managing teams with multiple functions
- Entrepreneurial mindset and natural desire to get stuff done