TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a General Manager/Site Lead to oversee our West Coast Fulfillment Center in Perris, CA!
TechStyle has launched a new West Coast Fulfillment Center in Perris, California in September 2017. This is an exciting expansion of our fulfillment network aimed at cross dock of inbound freight and fulfillment of West Coast BtoC volume. This nearly 500,000ft² facility will handle 100% inbound freight, an estimated 25% of total US Fulfillment customer demand, and regional Returns. With annual growth exceeding 15% this site is expected to have tremendous opportunities for advancement for operations leadership.
How Do You Fit In?
The Site Leader provides leadership for the Fulfillment Center Operations team. As the Site Leader, you will be responsible for setting high standards and goals for the Operations team, ensuring that these standards and goals are achieved, and maintaining our Core Values/Culture. This role requires a results-oriented, high-energy, dynamic individual with both stamina and mental quickness to be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth Fulfillment Center. Excellent communication skills with all levels of Management and teams will be imperative.
The Site Leader reports to the Director of US Fulfillment.
- Oversee Operations at the Fulfillment Center to attain maximum production efficiency, oversees shipping/receiving functions operating at levels which meet customers’ needs, core values, culture, and established financial benchmarks.
- Manages the site level facility budget, ensuring financial goals are met. Expected to help in analysis for forecasting platform from an operations perspective, and be responsible for reviewing monthly financialreporting with appropriate leadership
- Recommends policies and programs, which guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position, culture, safety, and the profitability of the operation.
- Oversees activities so that all functions of the Fulfillment Center are within SLA’s.
- Ensures Operations teams adhere to company policies and administering practices in fair and equitable manner
- Develops and appraises staff effectively. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with Human Resources as appropriate.
- Ensures standards for product quality, equipment, and Team Member performance are maintained and that cost-effective technology is used to maximize production. Ensures fixed assets are preserved.
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting Fulfillment to increase innovation and ensure continual improvement throughout the operation.
- Create and ensure a positive, efficient, safe work environment
- Take appropriate actions that foster a union-free work environment
- Consistently work to support and grow the company culture
- Other duties, as assigned
- Experience with implementation methodologies
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing small and large, complex projects from beginning to end
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Detail-oriented with strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Hands-on experience using Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent employee relations skills
- Must be approachable, polite and have an impeccable work ethic, supporting our culture
- Possess the ability to work in a 24/7, 365 day environment
- Advanced knowledge of all areas of Fulfillment Center operations
- Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Have ability to manage performance metrics to meet goals
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- BS in an Engineering Discipline, Management program, or equivalent experience
- Education and experience in LEAN methodology
- Minimum of 10 years management experience in a warehouse/manufacturing environment, or career path as noted above